Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A day at the Beach

My sister and I found THE BEST BEACH IN THE WORLD near Point Reyes. It is called "Heart's Desire". The perfect kids beach. Here is my cousin Maren and my nephew Hunter.
Brevin building a sandcastle village and Michaela walking on by.

Brevin and my nephew Chase working on the sandcastle village.


Lindie soaked through and through from wading way out into the sea, coming back and making sand angels, then going back out again to wade way out.



Michaela enjoying the world's largest sand box.
I love days like today where you just wake up and decide to go to the beach, pack all the kids and go. I have my sister, Celeste's, two youngest kids, Maren and Chase, while she is at Girl's Camp. My sister Ally is out on a visit from Idaho with her two kids Hunter and Brooke. My kids are in cousin heaven. We're having so much fun, we've decided to go back with them to Idaho! I love summer.




3 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

How fun! You gotta love cousin time! :)

Corri said...

We LOVE Point Reyes, but now it is a little too far for a day trip for us.

I'm glad that you are having a fun summer!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

OOOH! Thanks for the tip, this looks gorgeous. Your kids look so grown up (Randy needs to invest in a gun before too long-you know, scare the boys away from Lindy) We miss you!