Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spencer: Two Months and Growing...

We finally captured his smile! This is a small one too. We'll keep trying for the BIG smile that lights up his whole face.
Doesn't he look old and ready to tell us all about everything we ever wanted to know?


I just love this one! My bugga boo, chillin', waiting to be entertained by his siblings.

Lindie does this thing where she rubs the tops of his earlobes and they just talk to each other back and forth. Lindie said, "Try it on your ears mom--it's REALLY relaxing." Ohhhh-kay.



Is this one baby announcement worthy?





Or what about this one?





We won't be putting him on the couch for much longer--he's growing!





7 comments:

Amy W said...

Oh Stephanie! He is super cute! This is how I remember Brevin!

Unknown said...

boy, he surely has grown and filled out since I saw him. what a cutie. he doesn't look as long as brevin did,but looks like a little football player. so fun.

Jill said...

He is just so cute and such a Robertson!

The State of Our Family said...

Awww! He looks just like Brevin to me! Does everyone say that? :)

Andra said...

So adorable. Maggie thinks Lindie looks beautiful too. We're so happy for you guys. Miss you. Always, Andra

Corri said...

So cute! We miss you but I'm glad that you're doing well. Do you still love the kids' charter school?

Jill said...

Hey Stephanie, I decided to go private on my blog. I can't find your e-mail to add you to my list. I am at jillhaviland@gmail.com.