Wednesday, March 24, 2010

These are the days to remember...

On most days, while the BIG KIDS are at school, I have Big Sister and Little Brother with me. We enjoy doing many things together--just the three of us. We love going to the park, where Big Sister will always give me a show (I get a show everyday in fact!), climb the dragon with a "peace out" sign, swing, or just be cute. We also enjoy building tents in our front room and play queen, princess and prince together. One of our favorite places is the library where we get to listen to "Dan the Library Man" and check out all of the Beverly Cleary books on CD to listen to at night. Life is good.









































































































































4 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures. The joys of being a stay at home mom!

Ally said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! SHe looks so old!!!! And tall!!! SPencer looks so sweet. I am jealous that you guys can already go to the park without a jacket! hmm

Andra said...

Everyone looks so big and grown up, especially Michaela. I just read about Brevin with his soccer coach. What a great little guy. Missing you guys tons.

Andra said...

oops. I mean swimming coach.