Wednesday, January 28, 2009

People Who Need People Are the Luckiest People in the World....

I've been thinking a lot about friends lately.

Visiting with my BYU roommate as a mom while in Washington.

Reconnecting with Davis friends because of Janell's funeral.

Reconnecting with our "first" friends from Davis on-campus housing through a baptism.

Connecting with new friends at a GNO in our new hometown.

I need friends. I am thankful for them. I am blessed to have many acquaintances and a few close friends.

What can I do to strengthen friendships on my own without having an event bring us all back together again?

So thank you, my friends, for listening to me, cheering me up and reminding what is most important in life--people.

2 comments:

The State of Our Family said...

I'm so glad to be one of those friends. I know we didn't get a lot of time together, but I feel a closeness to you that I really appreciate. You're a great friend!

Ixchelle said...

Stephanie, Please call me I lost your number. The kids and I want to come play or invite you over here. We need to see eachother agai. Please call me or email me.