Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 19

I got a call from my mom, who is serving her second Public Affairs mission for all of West Africa with my dad, on Sunday saying she is flying out to take care of me when baby comes! I was completely surprised and shocked! I know I have been overly emotional/hormonal/freaked out/crazy especially during these last few weeks of this pregnancy, but I wasn't expecting my mom to take a leave of absence from her mission for her mentally unstable daughter--which would be me at the moment. But SURPRISE! She flies in tomorrow morning and I will be induced at 9 days late the next day! I think baby Spencer is waiting to meet his Grammie. At today's dr. appointment, I have made progress from my ZERO centimeters of the last two weeks. I am now at an astounding 1 1/2 centimeters!! Twoo-twoo! Heck, I was at 2 centimeters with Brevin and Lindie when I arrived at the hospital--of course my water had already broken so they had to keep me. My water broke with Michaela too, but they kept sending me home! UGH! So this will be a new experience for me. I am just so excited and anxious to meet the little guy!

5 comments:

Corri said...

Yay for moms! Good luck with everything!

Phoebe said...

That is the best news! I am so glad you get your mom for a bit. Good luck!

Jill said...

You are a lucky daughter! Have fun with your mom and your new little guys when he comes!

Jennie said...

what great news!!!! enjoy!

The State of Our Family said...

Best of luck! Can't wait to hear all about the little guy! THANK GOODNESS for moms! :)