Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Grand Re-Re-Opening of the Nut Tree

I can remember "the original" Nut Tree when I was little. I have pictures of myself on some of these same rides that my kids now enjoy. Well, the opened the Nut Tree a few years ago, only to have it close last winter. On Saturday, they opened a few of the original rides and moved them closer to I-80 so passers by can see them and hopefully stop and enjoy the rides. This was a free event, and we all enjoyed it! Here is Lindie on "Rose" the ostrich on the carousel.
Randy, Lindie, Brevin and Michaela getting ready to ride the train. I squeezed in after the picture too.

Brevin next to the giraffe.


Michaela on the rocking horse.



Lindie on the rocking horse.
It was a great morning together as a family--one of the reasons we love Vacaville--it is definately a family community. We ran into so many friends from our stake, it should've been a stake activity!




2 comments:

Ally said...

Isnt posting pictures so fun? Good job grasshopper!

The State of Our Family said...

Can't wait to check it out in a couple of years!